Music
Music
General
General

Effect of Science & Technology on our daily lives

Munawer
02-23-2008 22:17

Dear Members

What do you think how Science & Technology effects our daily lives ?

Syed Munawer Hassan

tokidoki
02-24-2008 19:52
wow! long story

I think the only aspect in life not influenced by science and technology is faith. everything else - you just can't separate our lives from technology any longer. even something that is considered low-tech like reading a book is only possible because of the print - a very important technological discovery.

Reply to this Post
xcore
02-25-2008 19:37
too much

we don't have control over it anymore. sometimes I just wanna go back to the stoneage. no mobiles, no gmail - just making fires camps and chilling out XD

Reply to this Post
Jennys212
04-16-2008 10:57
In reply to : xcore
I don't think this is possible anymore

we are so used to the mobile phone, it is like we are lost without it.

on one hand - terrible... on the other hand, it is good to know that if I am lost, I can call someone for directions, or what ever.

I think that if someone was to cut us of the cellphone, we would lose our hads.

is it good? I don't know...

but we do have the option to turn it off... and use it when we need it..

Reply to this Post
MunirRisaling
02-27-2008 02:51
In reply to : xcore
MAN started inventing just next day of arrival

Mr Munawer is well aware of fact that in Pakistan many Islamic scholars believe that Science & technology is agaimst their religion ( i have certain reservations against this opinion ).As far as reply of   Xcore is concerned i want to say that MAN had started inventing just next day of arrival

MAN put on fire camps & started thinking to save it from blowing air .He put some shelter .It was his invention as per those  days environment .

Similarly man  felt  difficulty in shifting of logs of wood therefore he started rolling them on round stem of tree. It was first step towards wheel .The first imvention of MAN----Wheel is also called biggest invention of MAN...............

There is a famous proverb that every new invention brings with it certain problems---For example the antibotic medicines are attached with side affects.Mobile is said to be harmful to brain & heart .Computer/T.V is also thought to be harmful to eyes etc

Reply to this Post
DoRoTaRoBoTa
04-16-2008 14:03
In reply to : MunirRisaling
sometimes I wish I could throw my cell phone to the ocean
it can be so annoying! but you are right. if I didn't have it with me on several occasions, I would be clueless.

I really don't like talking on the cell phone and I use it mainly for text messaging. I don't like it when people always talk on their phones with they're in public and they don't have anything better to do.

the fact is, we used to do pretty good without the cell phone, so maybe we could go back to that time. I know 2 people who still won't have cell phones and they get along pretty well.

Reply to this Post
smartbio
02-28-2008 07:39
changes life
the science & technology has changed our lives a lot ,they have both advantages & disadvantages  for ex mobile phones -it ment to  be used  when we are mobile to attend important calls regarding our work /or others but it has become an essential thing that we even disturb our sleep
Reply to this Post
alma2008
04-16-2008 05:25
science & thnology
ALL THE THINGS OF OUR WORLD ARE ON CHANGE. SO, THE ONLY WAY TO ADEQUATTE OUR KIND OF LIFE IS BY MEAN OF C&T, AND INTTELIGENCE IN A VERY, VERY HIGH DEGREE. ALL CAN BE POSSIBLE, BUT IT IS NEED TO STUDY, TO RESEARCH, TO TRAIN AND TO USE THE NEWS OVER OUR SPHERE OF ACTION, THE LIFE. TO DO THIS, PRECONCEITOUS IDEAS ARE NOT PERMISSIBLE, BECAUSE THEY STOP THE PROGRESS OF MIND, AND SOME RELIGIONS HAVE THE RESPONSABILITIES OVER THE VERY LOW LEVEL OF LIFE OF SOME PEOPLE, A GREAT NUMBER OF PEOPLE THAT DO NOT USE THE BASIC NATALITY CONTROL TO PREVENT SUPERPOPULATION AND ENVIRONMENTAL DESTRUCTION.THIS IS VERY IDIOT.
Reply to this Post